Every educated person knows that there are two competing stories about how life began on earth and how long ago it started. As believers in the Bible how should we relate to textbooks, museum displays and so-called documentaries that give “evidence” that is totally different from the “evidence” of God’s Word, the Bible? At Richardson Seventh-day Adventist Church we will give you tools such as a Creation/Evolution Seminar, Sermon Messages and a focused Bible study plan, that you can use to understand the issues, strengthen your faith and empower you to have an intelligent conversation with others. Here are the details–
On Sabbath morning, July 23 (9am and 11:30am) we will begin our focus on “God the Creator”. This will include several features–
- A Bible Reading Bookmark for each day of the month of August (click here for more information)
- Sermon Series by Dan Serns-
- July 23 “Only Three Eyewitnesses” Genesis 1 & 2
- July 30 “Who’s Your Daddy?” Genesis 5
- August 13 “Evolution’s Fatal Flaw” 2 Peter 3 (with Danesa Serns)
- Creation/Evolution Seminar Sabbath, September 10, 2:00-5:30pm by Dr. Art Chadwick, Professor of Geology and Biology, Southwestern Adventist University, Keene, Texas, and Director of the Dino Dig each summer and the Online Fossil Museum.
All events are open to the public and free of charge.