The Bible describes God’s Final Movement of people on earth just before the return of Jesus. “Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.” Revelation 14:12
How can we be part of this final group of people? How do we join this movement? How do we welcome others into this movement? We will be studying the theme “God’s Final Movement” beginning this Sabbath, October 22 (9am and 11:30am), the 167th anniversary of the Great Disappointment of 1844, at Richardson Seventh-day Adventist Church. A Bible Reading Bookmark is available to go along with the theme.
- October 22 “God’s Final Movement” Revelation 14:12
- October 29 “Escape from Sodom” Genesis 19
- November 5 Special Speaker- Stephen Allen, Student Pastor
- November 12 Guest Speaker- Roland Hill
- November 17 “The Remnant” Revelation 12:17
All events are open to the public and free of charge.