Several local churches (including Richardson) are joining forces to host VBS at North Dallas Adventist Academy, July 9-13, from 9am-12pm.
Volunteers are needed before and during the week of VBS for: Bible Stories & AdventuresPhotography, Games, Sound & Media,Decorations, Skits, Snacks, PreSchool Class, Infants & Toddlers, Fund Raising, High School Crew Leaders, Publicity and More!
To sign up, visit the table in the lobby this Sabbath (June 2), email email@example.com or call Leona Harder (817-800-3299) or Cari Gwin (305-331-4685). You can help kids Trust God this summer and all through their lives! Can’t be there in person at VBS? You can still help!
Donate to our Supply Wish List. It’s as easy as 1-2-3. Simply check the list below, pick up the item(s) of your choice on your next visit to the store, and then return your donation to church next week. It’s that easy!
- 20 Boxes of Crayons
- 1 Dorm-Sized Refrigerator
- 10 packages of washable markers
- 10 fine-tipped permanent markers (any color)
- 6 reams of white copy paper
- 4 larger staplers and staples
- 4 rolls of clear packaging tape
- 4 rolls of masking tape
- 1 roll of Red Duct tape (any brand)
- 2 packages of rubberbands
- 1 pkg of ea white, yellow & red party streamers
- 2 packages of grey-helium balloons
- 10 packages of cotton balls
- 10 new washcloths (any color)
- 2 rolls of Sky Blue craft paper (36 in x 1000ft) (found at teacher supply stores)
- 2 bottles of Dawn dish soap
- 12 rolls paper towels (any brand)
- 3 packs of black trashbags (36 gal)
- 8 cases of bottled water
- 3 or 4 large bottles of hand sanitizer
- 3 boxes of resealable sandwich bags
- 1 parachute (could borrow)
- 1 large catapult
- 1 toy helicopter or airplane
- 1 large box of 500 plastic spoons (Sams or Costco)
- 1 large box of 500 small dessert sized plates (Sams or Costco)
- 1 large box of napkins (1,000 napkins)
- clear 8 oz cups (800 cups)
- 16-oz plastic cups (800 cups)
- 2 boxes of gallon sized ziploc bags
- 5 packs of hand wipes
And of course, cash donations are gladly accepted. Thank you for making VBS possible this year!