Why would anyone want to walk 25 miles? I’m doing it to bring attention to four things, summarized by the acronym WALK.
- Walking and other simple exercises
- Anyone can enjoy the Adventist Advantage
- Living Life together
- Keep on keeping on!
Join me for all or any segment of the walk. Each segment begins promptly at 9am. NOTE- Each person walks at their own risk and no shuttle service is provided between beginning and ending points.
The Walk is now complete. Click here for pictures of our adventure!
Day 1 Thursday, September 20, 8.6 miles
- Begin at Richardson Seventh-day Adventist Church, 1201 W. Belt Line Road, Richardson, TX at 9am
- End at Plano Acts|Two Seventh-day Adventist Church, (meets at) 2021 East Park Boulevard, Plano, TX
Day 2 Friday, September 21, 8.4 miles
- Begin at Plano Acts|Two Seventh-day Adventist Church, (meets at) 2021 East Park Boulevard, Plano, TX at 9am
- End at Mosaic Seventh-day Adventist Church, 571 Lakeridge Drive, McKinney, TX
Day 3 Sunday, September 23, 8.2 miles
- Begin at Mosaic Seventh-day Adventist Church, 571 Lakeridge Drive, McKinney, TX at 9am
- End at McKinney English Seventh-day Adventist Church, (meets at) 2705 Virginia Parkway, McKinney, TX
Tips on walking–
“The Walk” is inspired by “Let’s Move Day,” a nation-wide initiative to get America moving and healthy again.
Click here to donate to ministries like this through the Richardson Seventh-day Adventist Church “Local Church Budget.”