“The papal church will never relinquish her claim to infallibility. All that she has done in her persecution of those who reject her dogmas she holds to be right; and would she not repeat the same acts, should the opportunity be presented? Let the restraints now imposed by secular governments be removed and Rome be reinstated in her former power, and there would speedily be a revival of her tyranny and persecution.” (P. 564)
Lessons I’ve Learned:
- That the deadly wound which Rome suffered during the 17th century is now being healed right in-front of our very eyes. In our day and age we are eyewitnesses to this influence which Rome clutches this entire world in deadlock, with no way of escaping! (Rev. 13:13-14)
- That whoever custom it is to be directed by the scriptures only, and not the dogmas of Rome will suffer reproach and persecution in the near future. (Rev. 13:15)
- That the Church of Rome will stop at nothing to regain her supremacy. She is fiercer than before! She will deploy any method that will help her in gaining momentum.
- Her external acts are only displays of her seductive power to dilute the minds of Christians; well choreographed architectures that are so pleasing to the eyes, beautiful music, and such display of reverence to overwhelm the senses of her followers. These meaningless rituals will remove doubts from the minds of their supporters.
- Lastly, Rome most fierce rival comes from religious liberty (Then will she not stop at nothing to destroy our constitution? Rome will not!)
As Rome embark more and more on the political scene, we shall see more paths being laid out for all nations to pursue. Roman Papacy main objective is to regain grounds that has being lost due to the Protestant reformation during the 16th century; and this objective can only be accomplished through the uniting of both protestant America and Roman Catholics. While this unification comes alive, the covering costume of the papacy shall be removed and their covert image will be reveal to all. “But”, it will be too late to break away from her influences. Moreover, any day now God’s Holy Angels will loosen their grips on strife. After this happens, we as a people of God will be tested on our allegiance to Him, while being restricted to worship by freewill. As a final point, our outcome is firmly dependent upon our current preparation which we are engaged in; which is our daily clinging to our Lord Jesus Christ and His strength only. Please make it your responsibility to seek Him earnestly with prayers and diligent bible studies. I pray that our faith will be grounded In Jesus Christ our Lord and Creator, and Redeemer.
- What is the beauty of free will? Did Jesus use force to recruit His followers?
- By examining what happens during the dark ages, how dangerous it is for church and state to unite?
- How can studying this chapter along with your bible helps you to strengthen your faith in Christ, and to prepare you for the future and what’s being foretold?
- What is the danger of yielding to our senses? Will you be firmly grounded in the teachings of Christ, or will you allow unsupported scriptural religious laws to take hold of how u thinks?
My name is Oneil Brown and I’m married to a beautiful lady by the name of (Melissa Brown). She has been my positive motivator ever since we met. I grew up an Adventist but strayed from the faith. After many years spent out into this dark and lawless world, God hands of mercy shaped a get away path from my past to this present moment. Now with this said, I can now look back and be very grateful for His infinite mercies and love. I was re-baptized on June 5th 2010. After this major step in demonstrating my love for God, I can now see His unbounded blessings in my life. Compared to who I was a year ago, I know God is able to do anything far above human’s imaginations. I am now enrolled as a Sabbath school teacher at the Richardson S.D.A church in Richardson Texas, where I can demonstrate and profess my creator to all. Thank you for reading.