- S SPIRITUAL GROWTH
- T THOUGHT MANAGEMENT – Both the Old and New Testaments provide guidance and counseling on how and why it is important for the Christian to be good stewards of their thoughts.
- Proverbs 14:15 A simple man believes anything, but a prudent man gives thoughts to his steps.
- Proverbs 21:29 A wicked man puts up a bold front but an upright man gives thought to his ways. (Proverbs 21:29).
- Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart (NIV).
Ellen G White in “Counsels on Stewardship” writes:
In all you do, let your thoughts be, “Is this the way of the Lord? Will this please my Saviour? He gave His life for me; what can I give back to God? I can only say, ‘Of Thine own, O Lord, I freely give Thee.’ ” (page 46)
Start each day with Godly thoughts. As you go through the day, bring your thoughts back to God with each issue that arises. Thank Him for everything He has done for you. God will see you through every trial and problem if you are willing to let Him – all you have to do is ask.
- E EXPENSE CONTROL
- W WORKING WITH OTHERS
- A ACKNOWLEDGE ALL THAT IS GOD’S
- R RETURNING TITHE AND GIVING OFFERINGS
- D DICIPLESHIP
- S STUDYING GOD’S WORD AND PRAYING
- H HEALTH HABITS AND DIET
- I INFLUENCING OTHERS
- P PRIVILEGE GIVEN TO US BY GOD
Stewardship Ministry – Sue Ramsey