Imagine that you are living two thousand years ago, and Jesus chooses you to be one of His disciples. What was it like to walk and talk with Jesus and learn from Him? Join us on a three-month journey (between Christmas and Easter) to experience the life of Jesus in the Gospel of Mark. Mark is the shortest inspired history of the life of Jesus.
To get the most out of this journey here are some things to pack–
- Bible Bookmarks for January, February & March.
- Desire of Ages Inspired Commentary on Jesus’ life.
- Suggestions on how to take the journey.
- Sermon Series beginning this Sabbath, December 22 (9am & 11:30am) at Richardson Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- December 22 Don’t Live Life Alone! Mark 1
- December 29 Pastor Salomon Espinoza
- January 5 Pastor Salomon Espinoza
- January 12 Special Guest- Edwin Romero, Treasurer of Texas Conference of Seventh-day Adventists (He will also be presenting an afternoon seminar on Personal Finance and Getting out of Debt)
- January 17 Watch out for the Birds, Rocks and Thorns! Mark 4
All events are open to the public and free of charge at 1201 W. Belt Line Road, Richardson, Texas. Feel free to invite a friend to join you in the journey!
“And as He walked by the Sea of Galilee, He saw Simon and Andrew his brother casting a net into the sea; for they were fishermen. Then Jesus said to them, “Follow Me, and I will make you become fishers of men.” They immediately left their nets and followed Him.” Mark 1:16-18