What does it mean to experience the life of Jesus? Our three-month journey continues through the Book of Mark.
To get the most out of this journey here are some things to pack–
- Bible Bookmarks for January, February & March.
- Desire of Ages Inspired Commentary on Jesus’ life.
- Suggestions on how to take the journey.
- Sermon Series continues each Sabbath (9am & 11:30am) at Richardson Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- January 26 Secrets of Demons Mark 5:1-20. What are secrets demons know that we will only know from a careful study of God’s Word?
- February 2 Religious Liberty Focus Weekend, Guest Speaker: Lincoln Steed, Editor of Liberty Magazine. Also Question & Answer Session during potluck lunch 1:30-2:30pm.
- February 9 The Second Touch Mark 8:22-26. Do you need a renewal in your walk with Jesus that will help you see your world in a different way?
- February 16 Children’s Ministry Sabbath. Speaker: Salomon Espinoza
All events are open to the public and free of charge at 1201 W. Belt Line Road, Richardson, Texas. Feel free to invite a friend to join you in the journey!
“So He took the blind man by the hand and led him out of the town. And when He had spit on his eyes and put His hands on him, He asked him if he saw anything. And he looked up and said, “I see men like trees, walking.” Then He put His hands on his eyes again and made him look up. And he was restored and saw everyone clearly.” Mark 8:23-25.