Do you want to live a life of significance? Most people do. I don’t know of anyone who wants their tombstone to read “Here lies —–. His life never amounted to anything.”
But how do we make sure our lives aren’t wasted on trivial things or, even worse, destructive behaviors?
This Sabbath at Richardson (9am & 11:30am) we will discover what Jesus says about “A Life of Significance” in Mark 10:35-45 as we continue our three-month journey through the Book of Mark.
To get the most out of your journey through the Book of Mark be sure to take along these things–
- Bible Bookmarks for January, February & March.
- Desire of Ages Inspired Commentary on Jesus’ life.
- Suggestions on how to take the journey.
- Sermon Series each Sabbath (9am & 11:30am) at Richardson Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- February 23 A Life of Significance Mark 10:35-45
- March 2 Pastor Salomon Espinoza
- March 9 The Largest Gift Mark 12:41-44
- March 16 Club Ministries Focus Sabbath. Special program and message by our Pathfinder & Adventurer Clubs
- March 23 Choosing Friends Wisely Mark 15:1-15
- March 30 He’s Alive! Mark 16
All events are open to the public and free of charge at 1201 W. Belt Line Road, Richardson, Texas. Feel free to invite a friend to join you in the journey!
“You know that those who are considered rulers over the Gentiles lord it over them, and their great ones exercise authority over them. Yet it shall not be so among you; but whoever desires to become great among you shall be your servant.” Mark 10:42-43.