Have you ever had an emotional meltdown? You didn’t want it to happen but you just fell apart. You couldn’t think straight or function. Your relationships deteriorated. You wondered if you were going crazy. If it hasn’t happened to you then you have probably had it happen to a friend or relative.
How can we find help for ourselves or others when we face this kind of crisis?
Join us this Sabbath at Richardson (9am & 11:30am) as we look at what to do “When Emotions Run Wild” through a study of Psalm 23.
This is the first message in a three-month journey through the Book of Psalms as we learn how to deal with difficult emotions. Here are future subjects–
- Oct 19 Pastor Salomon Espinoza, Communion Service
- Oct 26 Dealing With Discouragement Psalm 42
- Nov 2 Special Guest: Pastor Smith Castillo
- Nov 9 Dealing With Suffering Psalm 66
- Nov 16 Oneil Brown, Personal Ministries Sabbath
- Nov 23 Dealing With Loneliness Psalm 84
- Nov 30 Dealing With Fear Psalm 94
- Dec 7 Dealing With Inferiority Psalm 105
- Dec 14 Special Guest: Pastor Gary Blanchard, Youth Sabbath
- Dec 21 Special Guest: Pastor Dustin Serns
- Dec 28 Dealing With Guilt Psalm 143
Here are some links to help us in that journey.
- Bible Bookmarks for Psalms- October, November, December.
- Suggestions on getting the most from your study of Psalms.
- Steps to Christ– Inspired Insights to enhance your Bible study of Dealing with Difficult Emotions.
All events are open to the public and free of charge at 1201 W. Belt Line Road, Richardson, Texas. Feel free to invite a friend to join you!
“The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He makes me to lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside the still waters.
He restores my soul;
He leads me in the paths of righteousness
For His name’s sake.”