Sometimes we suffer because of our own decisions. Sometimes we suffer because of the decisions of others. And all of us on earth suffer because of that poor decision made by Adam and Eve, our common ancestors, back in the Garden of Eden (Genesis 3).
Suffering is inevitable. But misery is optional. How can we deal with suffering in a way that leads to peace and freedom?
Join us this Sabbath at Richardson (9am & 11:30am) as we look at “Dealing With Suffering” through a study of Psalms 66.
This is part of a three-month journey through the Book of Psalms as we learn how to deal with difficult emotions. Here are future subjects–
- Nov 16 Oneil Brown, Personal Ministries Sabbath
- Nov 23 Dealing With Loneliness Psalm 84
- Nov 30 Dealing With Fear Psalm 94
- Dec 7 Dealing With Inferiority Psalm 105
- Dec 14 Pastor Salomon Espinoza, Youth Sabbath
- Dec 21 Special Guest: Pastor Dustin Serns
- Dec 28 Dealing With Guilt Psalm 143
Here are some links to help us in that journey.
- Bible Bookmarks for Psalms- October, November, December.
- Suggestions on getting the most from your study of Psalms.
- Steps to Christ– Inspired Insights to enhance your Bible study of Dealing with Difficult Emotions.
All events are open to the public and free of charge at 1201 W. Belt Line Road, Richardson, Texas. Feel free to invite a friend to join you!
“You have caused men to ride over our heads;
We went through fire and through water;
But You brought us out to rich fulfillment.” Psalm 66:12
See also Why Does God Still Allow Suffering?