Perhaps you have heard the joke before. A man went to a psychiatrist and complained about an inferiority complex. The doctor listened to him for a while, then gave him a good news/bad news diagnosis: “The good news,” said the doctor, “Is that you don’t have a complex. The bad news is–you are inferior!”
We may laugh, but if we’re honest, each of us would have to admit that there have been times in our lives when we have felt inferior, inadequate, lacking in what was needed for our situation. How can we move from these feelings of inferiority to a sense of being sure of ourselves? The answer is found in God’s Word.
Join us this Sabbath at Richardson (9am & 11:30am) as we look at “Dealing With Inferiority” through a study of Psalms 105.
This is part of a three-month journey through the Book of Psalms as we learn how to deal with difficult emotions. Here are future subjects–
- Dec 14 Pastor Salomon Espinoza, Youth Sabbath
- Dec 21 Special Guest: Pastor Dustin Serns
- Dec 28 Dealing With Guilt Psalm 143
Here are some links to help us in our journey.
- Bible Bookmarks for Psalms- October, November, December.
- Suggestions on getting the most from your study of Psalms.
- Steps to Christ– Inspired Insights to enhance your Bible study of Dealing with Difficult Emotions.
- Watch previous messages at this link.
All events are open to the public and free of charge at 1201 W. Belt Line Road, Richardson, Texas. Feel free to invite a friend to join you!
“He increased His people greatly,
And made them stronger than their enemies.” Psalm 105:24.