We are looking for several Part time Bible Worker Trainers who are able to start and lead Bible Study Groups and Mobilize Volunteer Lay Members to do the same with the intention of preparing people for baptism and active membership in the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- Dates: ASAP through December 2015.
- Compensation: $2,000 per month plus up to $400 reimbursed for travel expenses. Successful evaluations are needed to remain in the program.
Expectations for those accepted into the program:
- Maintain a healthy relationship with Jesus and others each day, including appropriate boundaries.
- Pray for those you are overseeing/studying with by name each day.
- Start, Lead and/or Oversee 20 Bible Study Groups each week.
- Meet with your assigned Pastor or Lay Mentor each week. Turn in written report.
- Huddle with those you are developing in ministry each month.
- Report to your local Church Board each month.
- Report to your local Congregation each month. Prepare people for baptism each Harvest Cycle if possible.
Send the following to Rhonda Garner (email@example.com) at the Texas Conference no later than March 24, 2014.
- Three references including contact information.
- Previous volunteer and/or paid Bible Worker experience if any.
- A vision statement that completes this sentence – “If we really want to take the Adventist Message to everyone in the Greater San Antonio area in the next two years, and we have little or no money, I think we should…”